Tuesday, January 22, 2008

You'll shoot your eye out!

So we've been researching trying to find some fun activities for our trip to Cleveland in April. We were told about this great site. It is jammed packed with ideas and I'm wondering if our 4 day vacation will be enough! Aside from the Red Sox game that we will be attending, there's the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame, the Football Hall of Fame, the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo and we just discovered this: the house from "A Christmas Story". Complete with the Leg Lamp in the front window. That's worth at least a drive-by and a photo! I wonder if there's a Red Ryder carbine-action, two hundred shot Range Model air rifle BB gun anywhere on the premises...

Of course we still have 3 months to figure out our itinerary. But that's one of the fun parts of going somewhere new. I hope the weather holds up. April can be iffy around the Great Lakes.

And speaking of lakes... and weather. Wow, did we dodge a big one this past weekend. Just 20 minutes north of us got over 3' (yes, that's feet) of snow in 2 days! Poor Fulton and Oswego County. I hope that Eric's mom and brother were able to dig out ok. That's a lot of snow for a short amount of time. Here are some viewer photos from our website at work. It reminds me that at any given time, if the conditions are right, we could be hit with a ton of snow. It also reminds me that I wish I had put the car in the garage...

No comments: