Saturday, January 12, 2008

Weekend Plans

I am very excited about this weekend. I have absolutely nothing planned. Sure, there's a very important football game on at 8pm tonight, but those aren't plans really. I'll be watching and cheering and stressing out, but that's it. I'm not going anywhere, I'm certainly not driving 5-hrs to see the game in person. Although I will admit, I thought about it...

I do have a few things I'd really like to do this weekend. I'd like to get a haircut, I'd like to clean out my closet, I'd like to go to the grocery store and to the library. But that's about it. I enjoy weekends like this. Sure I enjoy planned activities, seeing friends and going out, but a weekend where there's absolutely nothing going on is nice too.

Oh and this is fun. I have some items on eBay right now. Back when I bought those Red Sox/Indians tickets, I ended up with 5 extra sets of tickets to games I have no desire to attend. So I'm selling them. I really don't see myself going to an Indians/Twins game in September or an Indians/Yankees game in April. (Although it would be fun to go and cheer against the Yankees!) So far the Yankees tickets seem to be a hot item. Face value was $36. They're up to $51 right now. I'll take that! Profiting from the Yankees is fun.

No comments: