Sunday, January 6, 2008

Fracas in Fayetteville


To say the competition was fierce at Rebecca's Game Night would be the understatement of the new year. What began as a friendly little get together, ended with insults and fingers flying. Ok, it wasn't that bad. Yes, there were insults, and yes there were fingers flying. But it was all in the name of good, honest fun. And I do believe in the end, that the best team won. Well, we won the 2nd game. We lost the first game, but boy did "Team Desperation" (as Bill so eloquently dubbed us) come back strong!

The first game we played was Cranium. "Team Know it All" kicked our butts. I froze up on the word "rollerblade" and thus lost the game for us. Well, we were behind by that point anyway... But I did pull the "Squeeze the Charmin" out of nowhere. So I didn't suck too much.


The second game of the night was Trivial Pursuit 90s Edition. And no, we did not get all the easy questions. I think the ease/difficulty of questions was very evenly split. And "Team Desperation" became "Team Confidence" in no time. Sorry "Team Didn't Really Know it All"... we won fair and square. No asterisk needed.




Thanks for inviting me to your game night Rebecca, I had a great time!! For your viewing pleasure, I have uploaded photos of the big event. Proceed with caution. Some of the photos are ugly.

No comments: