Sunday, January 20, 2008

Weekend Happenings

I went to the library yesterday. I borrowed 8 CDs. I realized I have very unusual taste in music. Or at least a wide variety of taste. Here is the list of CDs I borrowed:

1. Best of the Righteous Brothers
2. Santana: Supernatural
3. Mamas and the Papas: California Dreamin'
4. Aretha Franklin: Who's Zooming Who
5. Duran Duran: Greatest Hits
6. The Essential Barry Manilow (Mandy!)
7. Sheryl Crow: C'mon, C'mon
8. Macarena Mix

And last night Eric and I had a nice dinner together. He made a giant thing of nachos and I made chicken quesadillas. Very tasty! Then we watched "Super Bad"... and it was. But it was funny too.

Today there are a couple of big football games. I need to do some grocery shopping and get settled by 2:45. I noticed that NFL.com is getting a little ahead of the game, so to speak... this kind of things makes me nervous. They do have them available for all the teams, so at least they're not picking favorites. (BTW, you can pre-order yours for $19.99 on NFL.com.) Go Pats!!!!

No comments: