Sunday, January 27, 2008

NKOTB, Take 2?

Is this really necessary?? Not everyone who was someone once needs to make a comeback. And this is a prime example. The Police reunion was one thing, they are a timeless, talented band. These talentless "kids" are not. Can't they just let it go? And they are no longer "kids"... more like "Old Men on the Block"... well, they're younger than me, but still! I really don't think they have the right stuff any more. Actually, I never really thought they had the right stuff. But I think I was just past the age of being a fan of boy bands when they hit it big.

Now where's my Barry Manilow CD...

4 comments:

rb said...

what what what!! honestly, if they were to come close to here, i'm going. :)

elle m kay said...

i would go in a heartbeat... they were my first concert when I was 12 or 13 years old with big bangs and braces. I can't imagine a bunch of 40-year olds doing all the same songs and choreography though... I hope they change it a little bit for their sake.

Amanda said...

Ahh! You guys are making me feel old!!

Anonymous said...

I always hated new kids..I had the opportunity to see them one new years and stayed home instead! I can't believe they are trying to make a comeback! hekd