Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Super Bowl is a Health Hazard


It's true. (Maria read this, there's medical proof!) The Super Bowl is hazardous to our health. Lack of sleep, drinking a lot of booze, smoking and wolfing down a ton of junk food... all that with the added stress of the game is a heart attack waiting to happen. So be careful on Sunday everyone!! And go Patriots!

On another note, I was reading "Celebrity Predictions" at si.com and laughed out loud when I read this prediction from Nick Swardson, actor/comedian:

Patriots 587
Giants 2

"After the game Tom Brady will celebrate by finding Osama Bin Laden. He owns."

3 comments:

miftik said...

I read that last night. For me it is going to be just the stress of the game that sends me to the hospital.

Amanda said...

I'm with you. I don't smoke, won't be drinking... but the stress level will be high!!

Anonymous said...

I've heard that the superbowl logo looks like a mini van door...I agree.