Monday, January 21, 2008

Question of the Week

Ok...TWO questions for this Monday. Easy ones, everybody can answer!

Question 1: Who do you think is going to win the Super Bowl?

My Answer: Um, the Patriots!!


And to pay tribute to Girl Scout cookies going on sale today, the second question is:

Question 2: What is your favorite Girl Scout cookie?

My Answer: I love anything with Peanut Butter. So the Peanut Butter Sandwiches are my favorites... (They were known as the Do-si-dos when I was selling them...) I also like the Peanut Butter Patties, they used to be called the Tagalongs... Yum!

4 comments:

elle m kay said...

My answers:

The pats

Thin Mints from the freezer - sooo goood!

Anonymous said...

Well, the Patriots of course!

And Samoas...oh, the caramel, coconut, chocolatey goodness....

rb said...

patriots..

those samoas are soo good. the only GS cookie i don't like are the trefoils.. shortbread is too plain to pay $56 a box for..

Beth in NEPA said...

I am praying for the Patriots.

Always loved Thin Mints