Friday, January 18, 2008

The Lizardman


I had a very interesting day today. I met a very unusual man. Or was he a reptile? I'm not sure! He was quite interesting though. When I lived in Puerto Rico, lizards kind of scared me. Especially when I found them in the bathtub. But this Lizard didn't bother me all that much. Well, his tongue was quite unusual, but he didn't scare me. He was actually a very nice man. And quite intelligent. Here is his website if you would care to learn more about The Lizardman. Lizardman was in town for a Tattoo Expo and he was a guest this morning on our show.

The rest of the day was rather anti-climatic after getting to meet and pose for photos with Lizardman. I enjoyed a very tasty lunch with Rebecca at Panera. I love Panera. Tonight I plan on making an Apple Dapple cake. Sharon gave me the recipe this week and I've been dying to try it out!

4 comments:

elle m kay said...

Nice! You meet the most interesting people at your job!

Coincidentally, I just purchased a bundt cake pan last week on a whim. I will have to use this recipe to break it in!

Anonymous said...

I remember seeing a TV special on Lizard Man.That's cool that you got to meet him! Hope

Beth in NEPA said...

Remember, when we lived in Puerto Rico we always shook out our shoes before we put them on in case a lizard was hiding inside. But our neighbors dog Jessie loved to chase them.

Amanda said...

LK - let me know how the cake making goes! I got busy and didn't make one last night. (We ended up on a quest for Patriots gear, but failed miserably.) I think I'll make the cake this afternoon. It looks so good!