Wednesday, March 19, 2008

What am I?


Today while shopping, I found an interesting display. I applied a sponge filter in Photoshop to make it a little more "artsy." Can you guess what this is??

----

March Madness starts tomorrow! I've gone from hosting a "bragging rights only" bracket contest to an all-out, big-bucks, winner-take-all challenge. Thanks to those who have entered so far. If you don't have your bracket in yet and you'd like to play, you still have time. Or if you know someone who would like to play let me know, I'll send them an invitation. $5 per bracket. 11am tomorrow is the deadline. Good luck everyone!

8 comments:

rb said...

i guess a stack of fridge pack soda boxes.

Amanda said...

Oooo. Good try. But no. You're on the right track though...

miftik said...

At first I thought tissue boxes, but now I'm not sure.

Anonymous said...

A towel display.

Beth in NEPA said...

I too thought tissue boxes, but they do look like towels. However you can sort of see the ends of the boxes???

rb said...

i bet you're right miftik...it's got to be kleenex boxes..
they have that white logo on the bottom right corner..

http://www.kleenex.com/USA/products/tissues_express.aspx

rb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

Wow! I think this is the most comments I've ever received on one post. Thanks! Oh, I guess you all want the answer... it's a display of Wegman's brand tissues. I'll post the real photo on my next blog. Thanks for playing everyone!