Saturday, March 8, 2008

Black Eyes

I had a request for information on the new eye cream that I'm using from Avon. Here's the low-down... I've been using it for 4 days now and don't really notice a difference, but maybe I'm looking too close. I'll keep using it though. Maybe it will be more noticeable soon. If anyone needs an Avon lady, I know of one! (RB knows her too...)

Lighten Up Plus Eye Cream

A light, silky cream formula that significantly reduces the appearance of under eye circles. Delivers vitamins and minerals to help firm and moisturize delicate eye area. Leaves behind skin that looks brighter and healthier. Instantly: Brightens the eye area. In 2 weeks Customers saw: 34% improvement in dark under eye circles. 38% improvement in under eye puffiness.

-------------------------------

Other assorted thoughts:

1. What a complete waste of $42 million. Why does the government need to remind people to get their taxes done on time to get an extra rebate? If they're too lazy/stupid to get their taxes done on time, they don't deserve a rebate. Besides, it's been on every news website, TV newscast, newspaper, etc across the country for weeks.

2. Don't forget to change your clocks tonight! Spring ahead. No more driving home from work in the dark. Not that it was that dark for the last few days, but now it will be full sunshine. Er, not that the sun shines that much here... but at least it will be light.

3. Red Sox opening day is only 17 days away! And 30 days 'til our Spring Break... Yippee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bought the precursor to that product years ago. (I am the queen of dark circles, never puffiness or shadows, actual dark purplish blue circles.) It did nothing. I will be interested in your further reports.