Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter


I can't believe it's Easter already. This is the earliest Easter in 95 years. The next time it will be on March 23rd? The year 2228. (I'm full of useless information, I know.)

I read a book last night! We went to the library yesterday and I picked up a book called "Last Night at the Lobster." It was a quick read and very interesting. About a group of Red Lobster employees from New England who share their last night at the "Lobster" before the restaurant shuts down. Having worked in the restaurant business for a few years, I could sympathize with the characters and enjoyed the behind-the-scenes look. I didn't realize this when I picked up the book, but the author, Stewart O'Nan, is the co-author of the book "Faithful" that is also written by Stephen King. It's about the 2004 Red Sox when they won the World Series. Both great reads.

No comments: