Friday, March 28, 2008

TGIF

First of all, I need to send a little message out to ol' Mother Nature... "Cut it out! We've had enough. You can knock it off with the snow and cold, we're more than ready for Spring. Thank you."

Now that I have that off my chest, I'm very glad it's the weekend. Work was busy this week and a little tense for some. The new VP was in town. He announced some future changes, made hints of cut-backs and more or less left a lot of people feeling a little uneasy about their future with the company. I am hoping that none of these changes or cut-backs include me. But you never know. All I can do is to continue to do my job as best I can and hope for the best. And perhaps dust off the ol' resume just in case...

In some fun news, I got my official engagement ring this week! JB Robinson (sorry Maria...) called Eric on Wednesday and we went over to pick it up. It's beautiful! And it sparkles so nicely... now to pick a date!

2 comments:

elle m kay said...

Congrats on your engagement!

Amanda said...

Thanks LK! :)