Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Madness of March and other stuff

Here it is! The display of Wegman's brand tissues. Thanks for guessing everyone! That was fun... maybe I'll do another someday.


In other news, we had a "goodbye" party for our VP today. They had a nice cake (see above) and lots of other treats. He was the first casualty of our company sale. He knew months ago this would most likely happen, so it did not come as a surprise. Although now that things are progressing, many of us are feeling uneasy and wondering what might come next. Hopefully nothing, but you never really know.


The NCAA Basketball fun began today. Several people in our pool still have perfect brackets. (I am not one of them.) But maybe they won't, once the evening games are over.


I'm watching LOST right now and blogging during the commercials. This is the one show I've really gotten into this season. Maybe because it was the only show that was airing new episodes. I think my other favorites (Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice) will be back in time for May sweeps.


One more random thing before I end my ramblings for the day. My dog is a sissy. I just wanted to get that out there. She hates it when it rains and refuses to use the bathroom. She tip-toes (or is that tip-paws...) when she goes out on to the wet and muddy yard and then runs back inside without taking care of business. It's a good thing she can hold it for extended periods of time. She does eventually go, as long as I'm with her and forcing her to stand on the wet grass... but I'm kind of a sissy too and don't enjoy it much either. Let's hope the warmer, drier weather gets here soon.

1 comment:

miftik said...

The flaps on the side were confusing me. They resemble the sides of fridgepacks, but you said it wasn't soda, so I wasn't sure.

I didn't get to watch LOST last night. Josh wanted to catch up and watch Torchwood (Doctor Who spin-off), so I missed LOST. I'm going to catch up today.

TV pretty much stinks this go around. I think that is how we are getting so much yard work done.