Monday, March 10, 2008

Wax-on, Wax-off

Last night, I discovered how easy it was to use the "unlimited downloads" on my Netflix account. For $8.99 a month, I get to have 1 movie out at a time (a DVD mailed to me), but I also get unlimited downloads. I've been going crazy with the DVDs, trying to squeeze in as many as possible in a month. (I got 6 this month.) Then last night as I was searching through the millions of movie titles, deciding what to put in my "queue", I thought I should see what the unlimited downloads was all about. I honestly didn't think my DSL line would work very well for this, but it was great! Alex and I watched "Karate Kid" right from the computer. The movie is able to go full-screen and we could watch it right from my bed. It was quite a comfy set-up! And so simple. It only took a few minutes to set up and it was off and running.


I hadn't seen "Karate Kid" since 1985. I had literally forgotten all about it. It's a fun, innocent movie from the 80s. After the movie, Alex was doing the "crane" move (see photo above) all the way to bed time. Next up is "Karate Kid II". We already watched the preview!

No comments: