Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Opening Day and Muscle Relaxants

Today was Red Sox opening day and they won! Can't ask for a better day than that... well, maybe you can. I got a nice prescription for muscle relaxants today. For the last 6 months or so I have been having horrible neck pains. They come on for a few days and then go away. Then they come back. During the last 2 weeks, I've had pretty much constant pain. It was really bad Sunday night in the middle of the night. I felt like a turtle trying to get out of bed in the morning. I was stuck and couldn't get up! But I eventually did and decided it was time to go to the doctor. (With much persuading from friends.) He not only gave me muscle relaxants, but anti-inflammatory pills and 4-weeks of physical therapy. That should be nice, having my insurance covering a twice-weekly neck rub. I sure hope it helps!

3 comments:

Beth in NEPA said...

With my arthritis, new knees and other things I LOVE my Physical Therapists. Funny thing, when I was about your age I had problems with neck pain, maybe it is working at a tv station that does it. (hehe) I went to a chiropractor and he did some strange manipulation things that made the pain go away. Actually turns out the real problem was the chair I sat in and poor posture apparently.

Anonymous said...

Here's to muscle relaxants! (although mine aren't making me sleepy)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the good writeup. It in truth was once a leisure account it. Look complicated to far introduced agreeable from you! By the way, how could we keep in touch?|
[url=http://instantonlinepayday.co.uk/]uk pay day loan
[/url]