Sunday, March 30, 2008

I Heart Deals

It doesn't really seem like there are any good deals out there anymore. The cost of EVERYTHING is going up. So it's really fun when you can find a good deal. Especially clothing for my son. He is growing like a weed and always seems to be sporting high-waters. It's nice when I can go over to Kohl's and find pants on sale for $6. I also happened to find a shirt for $3.60 and another for $7.20. What was even better was that I had a $5 off coupon that I received from the Kohl's email that I subscribe to. (Thanks LK for that suggestion!) So what would have been regularly $72, was only $12.


And speaking of deals, I also love the library. Today I got 3 books, 2 DVDs and a CD. All for free! And one of the books I borrowed was a Suze Orman book about Money... (Thanks for the idea, Amy!) So maybe I'll find more ways to be frugal. I know with the cost of everything going up, I am certainly open to find new ways to save money.

2 comments:

Beth in NEPA said...

YOu grew up in a fairly frugal household. It is in your blood. Google "tightwad" you might find something. Remember when we gave your brother that book about tightwadding and laughed cause so much of the stuff he already did.

Anonymous said...

Good deal!