Sunday, March 16, 2008

Kiss Me, I'm Irish


Everybody is Irish on St. Patrick's Day. Or so they say. Some of us are Irish all year round. Happy St Patrick's day to everyone tomorrow! Tonight I made a nice corned beef, cabbage, mashed potato and carrot dinner... and Eric brought the "Half-Moon" cookies for dessert. (Half green of course!)

We had a very nice weekend. It was relaxing and productive all rolled into one. I painted a bathroom, did some shopping, watched a movie with Eric (Beowulf... well, I tried to stay awake!), and I even went to a Northern Lights Candle Party and spent too much money.

It should be an interesting week at work this coming week... The parade is over, so it's back to the normal daily routine. And we will all be wondering what will come of us as our company sale was complete Friday afternoon. Hoping for the best for all!

No comments: