Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Miscellaneous

I feel like I haven't been blogging much lately. I think my life has hit a wall for blogging. Oh, no, it's true! I'm boring!! Or is it that I have lots going on and I just don't have time to blog. Or maybe I am unable to blog at this time about some things that are going on... Hmmm... Oh, that makes me suddenly mysterious! Heh heh heh...

In the mean time, I do have a few odds and ends that I'd like to brush upon.

1. Good bye, Brett Favre! May you enjoy your retirement. Alex will wear his #4 Packers jersey and his cheesehead hat with pride.

2. Will this political primary season ever end??????

3. I swear I will set up voice mail on my cell phone this time. I promise!! (RB... help!)

4. The CNY snow total count is up to 101.9". We need 10" more to get to the "norm"... can we do it? I think this year I'd like to be below normal, thank you. Congrats to NH for beating us for once!

5. I'm trying out a product from AVON for helping dark circles under the eyes to fade. My AVON lady Sara recommended it. I took a before picture yesterday. I'll take another in a couple of weeks to see if there's any change. I'm skeptical.

6. Welcome back, Tuffy! My parents cat was missing for 2 weeks, and has returned. You can read about her adventure here.

3 comments:

elle m kay said...

don't let RB influence you to leave a crazy voicemail greeting saying that you rarely answer your phone and only communicate by email!

rb said...

LOL... that's not crazy!! but i do cringe when i am expecting a call from dr's offices, or potential part time employers and i let my VM pick up.. they must think i'm a psychotic.

Anonymous said...

i am always interested in new beauty tips, what is the eye product you are trying? thanks for sharing.