Saturday, February 23, 2008

Weekend Update

Boy, the week just zoomed by! It was a quiet week, especially at home. Alex has been away during his February vacation, so it was very quiet here without him. I think Jenny missed him too. If I even mentioned the name "Alex", she would head for the door... He returns tomorrow, so Jenny will be relieved. So will I.

Today I'm going to continue the camera search. I discovered the reviews on that Kodak weren't the best and you have to buy an A/C adapter separately to charge the camera. It's not included. That's weak. I think I'm going to go see what Wal-Mart has today. And maybe Target.

Last night Eric & I watched "The Brave One" with Jodie Foster. It was pretty good. Lots of violence. I also have "Little Miss Sunshine" to watch today.

Should be another quiet weekend here. I can't believe March 1st is next Saturday! Wow. The winter is almost over....

No comments: