Sunday, February 24, 2008

Gone With the Wind

Frankly my dear Scarlet, you were kind of a piece of junk. So, I'm taking little Scarlet back to the store. She was awfully cute, but she definitely didn't stack up to the former Elph. Soooo... I broke down and replaced the beloved Elph with another Elph.

This is identical to my other one, except it's a wee bit smaller and the megapixels are more than double what my old one was. Plus the display on the back is much larger which is nice. I found it on sale at BJs for $154. They're usually more than $200. So I grabbed it. I'll return Scarlet one day this week. I packed her all up, she's ready to leave.

2 comments:

elle m kay said...

excellent choice! looks familiar too!

;)

Amanda said...

Yea! I loved the old Elph, I should have just stuck with it. I thought I could save a buck... but you get what you pay for. Go Canon!!