Monday, February 18, 2008

RIP Little Elph



My fun little Canon Elph has taken its last pictures. This is a photo of my office. Well, at least that's how the Elph now sees it. It's over 4 years old and it has been a very good camera to me. But now I think it's time to let him go. Thanks for all the memories!

I stopped to buy another lottery ticket today and almost got carded again. This time by a younger woman. So I don't think she was trying to score points with me! She looked at me and said "Are you old enough to buy this?" To which I replied, "I'm more than twice old enough to buy this..." She looked at me and said I was lucky that I looked so young. Well, maybe I look a little bit younger than 39, but younger than 18?? What is wrong with these people??

2 comments:

Beth in NEPA said...

Actually, the picture is quite arty. Keep the camera for when you need special effects. LOL

Anonymous said...

Everyone says you should feel flattered. I do not feel flattered if I am told I look younger than 18!