Monday, February 4, 2008

Ouch.

That hurt. I'm not sure which was more difficult, the loss or having to pick up a sobbing, hysterical Alex off the floor to take him home.

Good game Giants and congratulations on your win. And as a seasoned Red Sox fan, I just have to say "There's always next year!" Good season. We'll get 'em next time. On an up note, we had a terrific time at the party we went to. Our hosts were wonderful. Alex even won a prize in the "squares" game. I'll post some photos later...

15 days until baseball players report to Spring Training!

Update: Here are the photos from the Super Bowl party.

2 comments:

miftik said...

I'm gonna go with having to pick Alex up off the floor. :P

I am OK with the loss. Every one at the party we went to was worried I would be really upset. I think that if the Patriots hadn't been doing so well this season and going into the game, I would have been as bad as Alex.

They are still with out a doubt, the best team in the league this season. Let's see the any other team do what they have done.

I do wish that they could have won, just for Junior Seau. :D

Beth in NEPA said...

A bit of sadness at our house but you have to give it to the Giants. Their defense was awesome. They did their homework and it paid off. The last two minutes of the game was amazing. Up one minute, crashing the next.

As we die hard red sox fans know.... Wait until next year.

Or as the judge in "My Cousin Vinnie" says..... "win some, lose some." I can't write it like he actually said it but you know the movie you can almost "hear" him saying it.