Friday, February 15, 2008

Bloat.



Yesterday for lunch I got a Taco Bell Fiesta Platter. I was hungry at the time and the commercials had me sold. I was shocked at just how huge this thing was! It included a "Grilled Stuft Steak Burrito", refried beans, seasoned rice, chips and a side of chunky salsa. I loved every single thing on the platter. Unfortunately, I was "stuft" after the burrito, but was able to squeeze in most of the beans and rice. There was no room for the chips and salsa.

I looked up the nutritional value after I ate my lunch and was surprised that the calorie and fat count wasn't as high as I thought it would be. Don't get me wrong, it was still quite high! The total calorie intake was 1,160. And the fat content was 46 grams. Now since I didn't eat the chips and salsa, I'm thinking maybe it was a teeny bit less... but probably not much.

The good news about this lunch was that it filled me so much I didn't eat dinner. Or breakfast this morning. Not that I usually eat breakfast. But the point is, I was still full.

No comments: