Friday, February 15, 2008

I got carded!

For buying lottery tickets!! I thought the guy was joking, but he didn't seem to be. I asked for 3 Mega-Millions quick picks and he looked at me kind of funny. Then he asked to see an ID. I looked stumped and asked him to repeat his question. He wanted to see my ID. So I laughed and handed it to him. He looked at my birth date and then he too laughed. He handed it back and said, "You certainly don't look it!"

I was kind of flattered, but I noticed the coke bottle glasses he was wearing and thought maybe he might need a prescription update. Or maybe he was trying to score some points with a cute customer. (Heh heh) But no, I think he just needed new glasses.

Oh well. It made me laugh. Hopefully I'll be laughing all the way to the bank after I win the lottery!

No comments: