Saturday, February 2, 2008

Iced


Yesterday was quite a weather day. I think we had a little bit of everything. Except sunshine. As I drove home last night, I was noticing all the trees were covered in ice. This is from the tree in our front yard. I thought for sure we would lose power because it was supposed to rain/freeze/snow all night. But thankfully that didn't happen. Temperatures are hovering around 32-34 degrees. Hoping it stays above freezing and the ice will melt from the trees. The driveway is a mess though. I didn't think the ice/water/sludge would go well through the snow blower. I will have to get out and shovel it today.

Big weekend ahead... This afternoon, Eric & I are going to his sister-in-law's house to help celebrate her birthday. And tomorrow is the BIG DAY! Super Bowl Sunday. We've been invited to a fun Super Bowl party! I believe that both sides will be well represented. Should be an interesting evening! I'm sure I will have photos and stories. Go Patriots!!

No comments: