Saturday, February 23, 2008

Scarlet

I bought a new camera! I'm naming her Scarlet. She's not really red, not really pink. Somewhere in between. I got it at Target. On sale for $99. I couldn't pass it up. It has an adorable little carrying case, that I can attach to my pocket or pants if I want. It fits perfectly in my small purse too. Here's a photo of Scarlet:



A couple of things I was looking for, aside from the compact size, was that it took an SD card. (I have several from the Elph.) Which it did. It also has an internal battery with a nice a/c charger. And I was loving the price. It was on sale from $149. It seems a little more fragile and light-weight than the Elph, so I think I'll need to be more careful with it. I'm not so sure it would survive a fall. (RB, stay away from this one!)

I have yet to take a photo and import it to my computer yet though. The battery is currently charging. I played with the one on display at Target and it seemed easy enough. I'll post some photos later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scarlett is cute!