Sunday, December 9, 2007

Soups On!

This is the best soup ever. And I mean that. Seriously. The best. It came highly recommended from a friend and she was sooo right. It is amazing soup. They have a nice variety, I bought the Creamy Potato and the Chicken Noodle. We had the Chicken Noodle for dinner tonight. You don't need to add anything but water, however I chose to add some extra chicken. It was wonderful. If you have a Christmas Tree Shop near you, you can find them there. They are $2.99 per packet. Each packet makes a huge amount of soup. You can also order them online for a very good price. (Not sure about shipping prices though.) I'm sure they are available in various stores, so keep an eye out for them! They're perfect for a winter evening!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My mom loves the Potato!