Friday, December 7, 2007

Interactive Friday Fun

I'm going to try something new! Inspired by RB and her meme post... I want to do something a little more interactive on Fridays from now on. I will post a question, and all of my fun, loyal readers can share their thoughts, opinions and answers for all of us to enjoy. All you have to do is click on the "comment" link at the bottom of this post and a new window will pop up. Follow the instructions and post your reply! It's not a requirement to leave a name, but it's nice for the other readers to know who is saying what.

Ok. Here we go! The first Interactive Friday Fun Question:

What is your favorite holiday movie and why?

My answer: "Christmas Vacation" is by far my favorite holiday movie. It is hysterical. Every year I still laugh when Cousin Eddie shows up in his turtleneck dickie drinking eggnog from a moose cup. I love this movie for its humor and spirit. I can't wait to watch it this weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My all time favorite is the Charlie Brown Christmas, but as that is not technically a movie, I will have to choose again.

Right now, Bad Santa hits near the top of my list. I know it is odd, since I hate it when people swear and most of the script is four letter words. But I just love the dopey kid and Billy Bob Thornton's interaction with him.

Anonymous said...

I also love Christmas Vacation as well as the Grinch. My favorite one I've only seen once...and I haven't found it since! It's called The Town that Santa Forgot and Dick Van Dyke narrates it. Love that movie. Jeremy Creek is hysterical!

Beth in NEPA said...

I like "White Christmas" either the original (Holiday Inn) or the newer one. Since I am old fashioned I don't really pay much attention to the new ones.

rb said...

you probably already know this, but i love "love actually". i think hugh grant is great, and i love how the stories intertwine. plus the "love is all around us" song is one of my absolute favorites!

Beeba said...

At this point, I would have to say "Hot Fuzz" There is no better movie period - Christmas or otherwise.