Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas Comes Early!


I got Red Sox tickets in the mail today!! Well, I got Red Sox tickets for a game in Cleveland. Fenway would have been fun, but this will be just as sweet. I almost felt bad when I read the letter that started with "Dear Indians Fan"... errr... The coupon for a free 6-pack of Pepsi was a nice added bonus.

I also got 5 other sets of tickets with my Sox tickets. I will have them available on eBay soon. I might try to sell the Yankees/Indians tickets at work though. I imagine someone would buy them. The rest will go on eBay.... should I try to get rid of them now or wait til it gets closer to baseball season??

Today, Alex and I went downtown to Kitty Hoynes for lunch and then to the Erie Canal Museum. They were having their annual Gingerbread Gallery. It was something fun and different to do. Some of the Gingerbread houses were amazing and very yummy looking.

Tomorrow I will be staying home. I'll be baking, watching the Patriots and probably running the snow blower a time or two. We're apparently getting some sort of Nor'easter. Yesterday "they" said we were getting 12-24". Now they're saying up to 12". I guess we'll know for sure on Monday when it's over!

1 comment:

Monika said...

Hey
Just wanted you to know – I love your blog! It’s very interesting, I love to read it!
Please visit mine (my everyday glamour) too, maybe we can link up? Take a look at it and leave me sum comments there, I would love to hear your opinion
Hope you’re okay,
Chililady from Austria
PS: sorry for this spamming 