Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Just Call Me Sunny

Sunny Snickleifigus. That's my Elf name. Go get yours! It's fun. And then post them back here for us to see.

Ok... do you see anything wrong with the image above?? We stopped at the Dollar Store for Christmas gift bags and this was on one of them. Actually, it was on a whole stack of gift bags that were for sale. I guess in order to get something spelled correctly you have to spend more than $1.

And speaking of money, we're doing a Secret Santa thing at work. Some of the people playing give little gifts along the way and then one big gift at the final party. The person who got me must be saving it up 'til the end. Because I haven't received anything yet. However, the person I chose made out quite well. I gave him a $1 Lottery scratch ticket as one of his pre-gifts and he won $25. Aren't I a lucky Secret Santa!? Tomorrow is the reveal party, so I will find out who has me... I'm thinking it must be someone who was or has been on vacation.

No comments: