Saturday, December 22, 2007

More Holiday Fun

Last night my friend Rebecca had a "Mrs Claus's Night Out" for the girls at a great restaurant called "Santangelos". It was a fun event. I'm glad she invited me! I hope the 1st Annual turns into many. Here are her photos of the evening. I only took a couple of photos, hers were much better!


The Christmas countdown clock is ticking. We packed up Alex's bags today, he'll be heading over to his dad's house tonight for the week. His Grandma & Grandpa and uncle are arriving tomorrow. I'll go over on Christmas morning to witness the massive unwrapping of gifts. On Christmas evening, Eric & I will head to his mom's house for a very nice dinner with his family. Sounds like a quiet weather week, which is nice for everybody who is travelling.

Tonight Eric and I are going to a Holiday gathering at Beeb's house. We're thinking we may stop at the new LLBean Factory Store over near his place. We don't go over to that side of town very often, so we'll try to squeeze in some shopping while we're there!

No comments: