Saturday, November 24, 2007

Shopping in my Jammies

I love the internet! And since I have decided that going to the mall is just not my favorite thing to do, I love the internet even more. I accomplished so much this morning, while still wearing my pj's and sporting bead-head. I found a Zune! The 30 gb Zune. Yeah, it's brown. But who cares. It has 30 gb! That's insane. I think that's more than my computer has. It's such a neat little device. You can play videos, watch movies, listen to music, listen to the radio, do a wireless file exchange... it's so much better than an iPod. Maybe the iPod is smaller, but that's ok. I like the Zune. Microsoft has upgraded the Zune recently, so the "older" model is cheaper now, especially the brown ones. Maybe people think they're ugly. I like them. And I got one for $109.99 on buy.com. (I had a $10 off coupon.) So if you're in the market for a Zune... check out buy.com! Free shipping and no tax too. (Oh, and Eric if you're reading this... Merry Christmas!)
.

.
My second fun purchase of the day was for Alex. He was also requesting an mp3 player. He mentioned the iPod Shuffle. But I started looking around at some other options. It's expensive for what you get. $80. You may as well get the iPod. We came across this little gadget at Radio Shack yesterday. So I showed it to Alex and he loved it. It's a Sansa Sandisk Shaker. It comes with a 1 gb sd card. And it was $38 on buy.com. It has a speaker so that you don't always have to be wearing headphones. And if you do want the headphones, there are 2 inputs so you and a friend can listen together. Plus there's that neat "shaker" function. You shake it to change songs. I think that's what sold Alex on it. It's fun and small and you can store 250 songs. (I don't think I even know 250 songs!) So it's more than enough for an 11 year old boy. In fact, it's perfect! And it's on its way... and will be here in 7 to 9 business days. Free shipping and no tax.
.

No comments: