Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Big Foot

I was gently encouraged to buy new shoes this weekend. I know my tastes aren't as "hip" as they could be in some areas. Ok, in many areas. I've always had issues with shoes. I appreciate Eric's input and his style, so I took his advice and bought these shoes. For the last few days, I have been wearing them, trying to break them in. They're the first Skechers I have ever owned. The biggest thing I have noticed with the shoes is that they are very big. VERY big. Much bigger than I am used to. I'm sure that's normal to other people, but to me they just seem very big. I've been tripping over invisible things a lot more. And today while I was using the bathroom at work, I lifted one of my big feet to flush the toilet, the big shoe slipped off the flusher thingy, I lost my balance and I ended up falling onto the stall divider.

I'll keep wearing them. They're comfortable at least, in a big roomy sort of way.

No comments: