Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A Boy & His Dog and Other Random Stuff


Alex & Jenny posed for a nice photo this evening. It was a nice (rare) quiet moment for them. Usually they're chasing each other around the house. Jenny originally had evil green eyes, but I fixed them in post. I love Photoshop.




I was at A.C. Moore today buying some picture frames and I came across this fun display. I thought it was picture worthy. Alex got a kick out if it too.

Oh and the 2008 Boston Red Sox schedule came out today. The week we're going to be at the Cape, the Sox are in town every day. They're even playing the Yankees for a few games. Maybe we'll be able to get to a game that week... We're looking at other possibilities too. Maybe Baltimore in May? Toronto in September? We're determined to see a game next season!

I can't believe Thanksgiving is a week from tomorrow. Where did the year go??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I go to Baltimore with you????

Amanda said...

Absolutely!!