Monday, November 26, 2007

Alex Goes to College... someday

I had a brilliant idea on my way home from work today. As I was driving and realizing that my son will be going off to college in 6 1/2 years and I have little to no money to help with his educational efforts, I knew I had to do something.

My mom clued me in on these "Google Ad" revenue builders. You put the ads on your site, people click on them, you make money. That's it. So far in the last 2 days, I have made $1.43 from this on my site. My mom was probably my biggest clicker, but as more people hear about it and help out, then the more money we will make!

I decided to create a blog for Alex. And I called it "Alex Goes to College". You can find a link to the left. Or just click here to see it. What we will do, is update Alex's scholastic career as he heads towards college. We'll post highlights and grades. And we will also keep a running total of the funds raised. Eventually, as he gets older, Alex will update his blog on his own. Our intent is for all of the proceeds from his google ad clicks to go towards his college education.

Please pass the word and maybe click a few times on the Google Ads to help send a child to college. Thank you!!

No comments: