Saturday, November 3, 2007

Let it snow...

I just realized I haven't posted anything since Oct. 31st. The last couple of days have been busy with work and life. Nothing terribly exciting to talk about I guess! I am still coming down from the big Red Sox win and trying to find something new to obsess about. The Patriots are playing the Colts tomorrow afternoon, that should be quite a game!

My parents are visiting this weekend. They should be here shortly. I just pre-made a big lasagna that I can just throw in the oven for dinner tonight. And Eric & Kelsey will be joining us as well.

The reason for my parents visit, other than to visit their favorite daughter, is to deliver a very exciting item! This is going to be a good winter for me... They are bringing a Snow Blower!! Woohoo!! I think last winter was all I could take with the shoveling. We live in the Snow Belt and I have shoveled for the last 3 winters in this house. And it's not fun!! Especially last year. We got over 100" in a month. I ran out of places to put it. It was horrible. Although I will admit, my upper body strength was at an all time high. But I would much rather have a nice Snow Blower to do the job. I'm sure I will still shovel some, but the majority of my snow clearing will be via the Snow Blower. I almost can't wait for it to snow!

1 comment:

miftik said...

I almost wish I needed a snow blower. I think I will stick to cold air blowers down here.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. I found your blog when checking my site stats.

Email me!

-M

PS. Alex is so grown up now!!