Thursday, July 10, 2008

Shox

Alex finally got his long-awaited Nike Shox. He's been asking for these shoes for months. I told him he could get them as a "reward" for straight-A's on his report card and for "graduating" from 6th grade. So last night was the night. This is the pair he picked out, and lucky for me they were on "sale". The best part of the whole thing though was discovering that we now take the same size shoe. So once he out-grows the Shox, (which very well could be sooner rather than later at the rate he's growing) they are mine! I told him this morning as he was leaving for camp in his new shoes, that he better keep them clean. Won't I look spiffy mowing the lawn in these??

2 comments:

rb said...

oooo, i kind of like these... maybe i will try them out as my next pair of kicks.

Amanda said...

They're very comfy!