Thursday, July 3, 2008

Rock Band

Attention friends and family: Alex has discovered "Rock Band". And would like to get it for his birthday. If you could just send Best Buy gift cards, that would be greeaaattt. Thanks.


Seriously though, we been stopping at the new Best Buy every time we go to Wegmans. (Which is conveniently just minutes from our home...) And each time we go, Alex is drawn to the Rock Band display. He loves the drums. And I hate to say, I kinda do too... nothing beats pretending that you're part of Bon Jovi playing "Wanted... Dead or Alive...."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't played Rockband, but guitar hero is awesome! (and I think it's the same idea)

Anonymous said...

I haven't played Rockband, but guitar hero is awesome! (and I think it's the same idea)

Beth in NEPA said...

Alex's cousin has Guitar Hero... it is "interesting"