Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Pain in the Neck

I have no idea what I did, but I can't turn my neck to the right. I can't turn it very far to the left either. It's kind of stuck in one position. The only thing I can even comfortably do is sit at the computer and work. Laying down hurts, walking around hurts. Sitting is ok. Except that my head is getting a little heavy. Bengay is my new friend, but my office undoubtedly smells like a nursing home. Not that anybody has noticed. Or maybe they were being nice. I wonder if the pain in the neck came from watching the Red Sox game last night. I do have to turn my head to the right to see the TV while I'm working at the computer... All the stress from the game probably made me more tense than usual. I think it's best they have the night off tonight. I think we all could use a little break!

No comments: