Sunday, October 28, 2007

3 Down, 1 to Go! - - Plus A Few More Complaints


I will start off on a very positive note. The Red Sox are up 3 games in the 2007 World Series!! Last night's game was a little stressful, but all that matters is the score in the end. And speaking of scores, this is an interesting thought. Anyone born after the 1986 World Series has never experienced the Red Sox losing a game in the World Series. Let's keep that stat going. Game 4 tonight! Go Sox!!
.
Ok... a couple of "consumer complaints".
.
Complaint #1: I was driving by my sons school yesterday and noticed that it said "October 26: School photo retakes". Huh? I never received his photos, so how on earth would I know if he needed retakes?? They sure cashed my check in a hurry, but I never got the photos. 2 years ago I didn't get his school photos either. Last year I opted not to get any because I was so irritated with the company. This year I tried again. How can a company operate like this? I have their number, I have sent an email and I will call first thing Monday. Give me my photos or my money back, you people suck.
.
Complaint #2: I got my (Cingular, AT&T or whatever they are this week) wireless bill this morning. Last month I had a few charges that I disputed and they told me I would get a credit this month. Do you think that happened? Nope. I'm not talking about a few pennies here either, I'm talking a $10.79 charge for something I did not approve. I have since removed text messaging and internet access from my phone because of all the unwanted charges I was getting stuck with. No more. I'm not going to take it from these people! If they do not credit my account this time, I will switch to Verizon as soon as my contract is up and I will tell them that. First thing Monday, after I chew out the school photo people.
.
I guess I'm officially a fed-up consumer! I'm tired of these people/companies taking advantage of us. They think we'll just sit quietly and not say anything or not complain. Well, maybe I used to be like that, but not anymore! Go me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go you!!!!