Saturday, October 27, 2007

Complaint Department

I am just full of complaints today! I don't normally feel like I'm a complainer, but boy, lately I'm just full of them. Or maybe I'm tired of spending my hard earned money and getting crap in return. Crap products and crap service. I reached my boiling point!




My latest complaint is for the Glade Oil Scented candles. I bought 3 refills last weekend. I've bought these before and enjoyed them. I don't get them very often since they're kind of expensive for what you get. In a package, there are 3 oil scented candles. They each last about 4-5 hours. But the smell is wonderful. So I get them every so often as a treat to myself. Well, this time the entire package was full of duds. None of the 3 candles would even light for more than 15 seconds and they each burned down the wick so far they would not re-light. So they were useless. I got online and sent my complaint email to Glade (SC Johnson) and today I received a check for $3 and a nice coupon book for more of their products. (Not for the candles though, thankfully. I do not think I will buy them again.)



So, for my complaints so far today, I have "earned" $11. 63. Which would have otherwise been money down the drain. Maybe I should complain a little more often.

No comments: