Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Back to Reality

Last night I was thrilled to be able to get to bed early and no longer be consumed with worry over whether the Red Sox would win the next game or not. Now I'm feeling major let-down that the season is over! I can't win!!

.
Life does go on however. Tomorrow is Halloween and I took the day off. I've never done that before, but I figured I should. Alex is having a 1/2 day at school and a costume parade/party. I thought it would be fun to finally get to experience that with him. This is the final "elementary" year with the fun parties and such. So I thought it was long over-due that I attend a Halloween event at his school. Alex is going to be a "Crimson Reaper". He wanted to be the Grim Reaper, so he will be that, with a fun, bloody twist. The mask he found has a little rubber heart with tubes that you squeeze that sends blood gushing out into the face. It's really rather gross. I'm sure I'll have fun photos and possibly a video or two tomorrow.
.

No comments: