Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thursday Lunch at Friday's

Today I had the pleasure of attending a fun birthday lunch for a couple of former co-workers. We met them at TGI Fridays. It was a good time had by all! Melissa and I are pictured below. She's originally from Baton Rouge and I just love her accent! She is turning the big 4-0 tomorrow and will let me know what it's like since I'll be there soon as well... 


Below is Lorraine, the other birthday girl. (Just a smidge over 40) She's also a former employee and is from the area. She is enjoying life with her family, beyond the ol' 9. 
Behind her is Jim, he's our production supervisor. 


Below are the birthday girls. Terribly embarrassed at being the victims of the "Happy Birthday" musical by the wait-staff. They got free ice cream though!



The very talented wait-staff. One even used an empty water jug as a drum.



More attendees: Beebs, an editor/photographer and Jeff, the director.



More attendees, Julie (former employee), Mike (my boss) and Beebs...



No comments: