Saturday, May 24, 2008

Plans for the Long Weekend

Ahhhh. Rest and relaxation. This is the first long weekend I've had since January. Well, sure, I took 3 days off in April. But I don't think I rested or relaxed for a minute of that. I still am amazed how we crammed everything that we did into those 3 days in Cleveland. I was exhausted when we returned.


So this weekend is a welcome relief. We're not going anywhere. Not out of town anyway. Tonight Eric & I have tickets to the Symphony. (He won them at his Christmas Party.) And tomorrow evening we were invited to a Memorial Day party a friend of Eric's house. This will be our 5th year spending Memorial Day together at this particular party. It's always a great time. His house is right on the Oswego River. They have a bon fire after it gets dark and kids have fun fishing or running around playing games. Oh and of course there's great food and drinks. And my favorite jell-o shots.





This is a photo from last year. It was rainy. Some of the kids fished anyway. (Alex is in the orange.) But the party stayed inside. This year looks like it's going to be a beautiful day!

No comments: