Monday, May 5, 2008

Cinco de Mayo and other things

I had no idea what day it was when I woke up today. I was very confused. Must have been the paint fumes. (I've been painting some rooms in my house.) It actually wasn't a bad day. Just busy. And it was a Dunkin' Monday. (They're a sponsor of our morning show... so we get free coffee on Mondays. Whoot!) Today on the show they made Cheesy Taco Cups and I got to try one. It was quite tasty. Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone!

This was a fun thing that made me smile today. I was checking my "google reader" with my favorite blogs and came across this on Red Sox Chick's new blog for Kyle Snyder. It made me smile, which is the point of the blog! I sent Red Sox Chick the photo of Kyle yesterday. I knew she was a huge fan and would enjoy it. I wasn't expecting her to post it on her site, but was happy to see it there. Thanks, Red Sox Chick!

Now I'm going to go spend the rest of the evening painting. I've been having problems with Home Depot matching some paint, but today they did it. So I'm anxious to get a fresh coat of paint in the entry/hallway. We're meeting with a realtor this weekend... so it might be on the market soon. I'd better get busy!

No comments: