Sunday, May 4, 2008

Loose change.

Alex has been collecting loose change for awhile. He rolls it up and puts it away. And forgets about it. Saturday we went to the bank and he ended up with $23 from all the change he brought back. He was rather pleased with himself. He's currently tearing the house apart looking for more change. So far he's up to almost $14. I'm thinking maybe I should have been saving all this change for myself! I'm amazed there's just so much change just laying around.

On another note, Alex made chocolate pudding and strawberries for dessert. He cut up the strawberries and made a nice presentation. Very impressive! And very tasty.

2 comments:

rb said...

oooh, that reminds me that i wanted to make pudding today... good thing there is always tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Loose change is how Steve and I plan to get a down payment on a house. That and returning all the soda cans from my work. :)