Thursday, May 8, 2008

I've got nothing.

For the last 2 evenings, I have gone home and done absolutely nothing. And I rather enjoyed it. I painted for 4 straight days and I was tired! So I took a couple of nights off and relaxed. I'll get back to work tonight. Here are a couple of photos of the freshly painted walls and woodwork... the tricky part will now be keeping it clean and knick-free until it's sold. Having a dog and a child make that a challenge. 

Up next is the kitchen. I will post photos when that is done. The rest of the house just needs a good cleaning and organizing. The front of the house needs some trim painted and some yard clean up/flowers planted. And the window boxes need something pretty and colorful in them. Then I think I'm ready to sell!


3 comments:

elle m kay said...

your place is so nice, amc! I would totally buy your house... if it was in eastern mass. (then it would probably cost half a mill). :)

Amanda said...

LK - maybe it's time for a fresh start! Move out here... I'll give you a great deal on a cute Townhouse! I'll even throw in a new snow shovel or two.

HEK said...

AMC I like that color! Good luck with your sale:) I am not catholic, but I think if you bury a st (forget his name) in your yard, that's supposed to help. RB said you can't read my blog, so I added your email so you can:) Hekd