Monday, May 26, 2008

Ms. Fix It

Jenny has destroyed many things in my house. The downstairs bathroom floor was her first bit of work. When she was a puppy, I mistakenly kept her in the bathroom during the day. (With a gate in front of the door.) I should have crated her. She chewed a nice hole in the linoleum. I was going to hire someone to replace the flooring, but I decided to do it myself to save money.


Above is the before photo. Jenny is "helping". It kind of looks like she's pointing to the hole she chewed. I had already removed the molding and vent in this photo.


And here is Jenny once again. Proud of the new flooring. And promising with those big brown eyes that she won't chew another hole. I was very happy it only cost me $8.58, a few hours time, a little sweat and a couple of bruises, to replace.


The finished product. I think my dad would even be impressed by my handiwork.

2 comments:

rb said...

omg, that looks so good!! and i like that it matches the rug in the hallway.

Beth in NEPA said...

Your father is EXTREMELY proud of you.

He will call you to discuss all the hard work you did.