Saturday, May 10, 2008

House Tour

We've been busy not only at my house, but at Eric's too. Today we spent the afternoon working on Eric's house. He stained the deck while I worked on the front yard and painted some trim.

We met with our realtor today. And it looks like we will probably list the houses within the next couple of weeks. We still have some minor adjustments to take care of at each house, but they shouldn't take too long. Here's my official house tour, minus the photos I've shown already. (And minus Alex's room & playroom, which I have been asked not to take photos of yet as they still need some work.)


The front. There are 3 hostas growing slowly in the bark mulch. And some fake red & white geraniums in the flower boxes.


This is the living room. We really don't spend all that much time in here. (Notice, there is no computer...) There is a bookshelf behind me. And a rocking chair, a little trunk and another chair. But no computer.


This is the dining room. Love my table, chairs and hutch. My dad the antique dealer / refinisher of furniture did those for me. He also did that little high chair in the corner back when Alex was born.


This is the kitchen. Normally the fridge is covered with junk, but the realtor suggested I empty it. So I did. It looks so naked!



This is my room. My computer (where I spend a good deal of my time) is at the desk behind me...

The full bathroom upstairs. Not terribly exciting, but it gets the job done. I love the water pressure in the shower... hope the new place has nice water pressure too.


This is the hallway upstairs. It's the cleanest it has ever been. Usually that trunk and little hiding spot next to it are dumping points for anything and everything. It also used to be my 'eBay' corner when I was heavy into eBay.
And there you have it. Minus 2 bedrooms, the garage and the basement, that's the whole house. It's just about ready to sell. I just hope it stays this clean!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Easiest way to keep it clean: start packing now and put the boxes in neat rows in the garage or basement.