Thursday, September 25, 2008

Things I Love.

This will hopefully be much easier than yesterdays "hate" blog! At least I'm thinking it will be. So here goes... the things I love:

--- 

1. I love my son. He's taught me so much, especially about unconditional love. And geography. And Star Wars. And football. And video games...

2. I love my husband. I would have put him first, but he understands that the kids always come first. That's one of the MANY things I love about him!

3. I love my family and friends. And I know I don't tell them that often enough.

4. I love Fall. I was a little negative about it yesterday, only because it leads into winter. But I sure do love Fall. I love apple crisp, baking, the leaves changing color, the cool air, cuddling up in a blanket to keep warm. I love contrast of the color of leaves against a big blue sky. I love all that is Fall.

5. I love Summer. I love the beach, wearing shorts & sandals, the smell of fresh cut grass and just being outside.

6. I love scented candles. And if you know me, you know I always have one burning in the house. A nice pleasant scent in the air makes me happy.

7. I love the Red Sox. And I love that they just made the playoffs again for the 5th time in 6 seasons. I also love that my son doesn't know the misery that my generation and the generations before me felt for those 86 years of not winning a World Series. (I also love that the Yankees failed to make the playoffs for the first time in 13 years!)

8. I love Dunkin Donuts Vanilla Spice coffee. Hot or iced. Day or night.

9. I love the smell of lilacs in the spring. And I am thrilled that our new house has a lilac bush in the front yard!

--- 

I know there are a million more things that I love. But that's it for now! Everyone that has a blog, try to make a list of things you love or leave some comments here. It's guaranteed to make you feel good.


1 comment:

Beth in NEPA said...

I agree with almost everything you aid.... except perhaps for Dunkin Donuts coffee.... don't go near them anymore.

I too love fall and fortunately where we live the winter isn't so bad to cause worry. Even while living in Maine I loved fall. I enjoyed Spring.... but too much mud and black flies....